bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and green eyes
- i have red hair and hazel eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is really curly
- i have brown hair and blue eyes
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimples
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have stretch marks / tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarfs
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great in explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love math
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go on college
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- kissed a boy / a girl
- online best friends
- spent whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects / snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding secret about me
- favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe
a mellow midnight cure for the nights spent tossing and turning [for my babe emily enjoltaire]
001. cold is the night // the oh hello’s 002. don’t go slow // benjamin francis leftwich 003. heartbeats // jose gonzalez 004. winter song // the head and the heart 005. fire escape // foster the people 006. sleeper 1972 // manchester orchestra 007. michicant // bon iver 008. promise // ben howard 009. in the shallows // daughter
ESTP: super attractive physically but it’s all downhill from there. never quite know what they’re going to do next but you can probably bet it will be irresponsible. somehow still lovable.
ESTJ: loud, logical, and get shit done — they are the warrior class of the life rpg. power stats make them unbeatable and if you encounter one, maybe just curl up and forfeit, to save time.
ESFP: giggly little shits. fun fun fun till her daddy takes the t-bird away. great for lifting your mood, not that great at lifting your credit score.
ESFJ: too appropriate, totally lacking in awkwardness. they’ll never forget your birthday, which will make you feel like shit when you constantly forget theirs.
ENTP: excellent companions if you enjoy people who instantly see through all your shit. very clever and very intuitive, you can’t fool them. i suggest you invest in other friends — ones you *can* fool.
ENTJ: impatient with people who make mistakes, namely, everyone. they’ll respect you if you stand up to them but why do that when you can run away instead. cuddle them and see what happens. i’m curious.
ENFP: too puppy to live. best suited for the profession of musical nanny. not advised for use around an open flame.
ENFJ: way too charming and capable, maybe they should stop making everyone else look bad. prone to making other people care about stuff they didn’t want to care about. so annoying.
ISTP: such butts. best suited for an apocalypse scenario, if no such scenario exists, they will create danger because they get bored. don’t encourage them, but don’t discourage them, as reverse psychology works too well.
ISTJ: low drama and low maintenance, best value at this price tier. best suited to actual human existence. least weird, which makes them kinda weird.
ISFP: squishy little darlings you might want to keep in your pocket, but please don’t or they will become forlorn. they notice everything, and it’s unnerving.
ISFJ: quietly and proudly do things for others. if you have a ring you need to deliver to mordor, take an ISFJ along with you for best results.
INTP: cute intergalactic spiders you want to hug and mistrust. prone to making you laugh but then days later you will wonder whether you were the butt of the joke.
INTJ: major dicks and kinda proud of it. prone to being right. prone to liking trance music way too much. all the ones i’ve ever met have been unexpectedly kinky. so i guess, expectedly.
INFP: they fall out of the sky and are raised by unicorns. if you feed one it will follow you home. they dissipate in water.
INFJ: chameleons appropriating your emotions and going quietly mad. prone to meltdowns and needing lots of naps.
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today.